On behalf of the Quince Church of Christ, we are delighted that you have chosen to Visit with us. We ask all members and visitors to entrust us with your spiritual development. We, at Quince have a strong sense of responsibility to all our brothers and sisters; to edify, educate, encourage and more importantly to nourish individuals spiritual growth.
We are genuinely interested in all people and have an earnest desire to share our faith and love one to another. We are made up of people with diverse backgrounds and life situations, but we all have one very important thing in common: We are sinners saved by the grace of God.
If you’re looking for a deeper relationship with God, you will feel right at home. WE ARE REAL PEOPLE SERVING A REAL AWESOME GOD!
We are a family that prays together and play together.
- We come together to worship on Sunday (Acts 20:7)
- We study together on Wednesday and Sunday mornings (II Timothy 2:15)
- We sing acappella (Matt 26:30)
- We pray (1 Thess 5:17-18)
- We give as God prospers each Sunday (1 Cor 16:1-2)
- We remember the Lord’s sacrifice in communion each Sunday (1 Cor. 11:23-26)
- We preach from the Bible in a way in which you can easily follow along.